Welcome to the heaven of computer softwares,tricks,computer tips,hacks,latest it news etc.

HOW TO SOLVE THE RUBIK’S CUBE






Erno Rubik’s magic puzzle cube is something that has frustrated millions of people since its release in 1980.  But don't stress! I am going to put an end to all of the frustration and teach you how to solve the Rubik’s cube.I wanna knw how to do it... so i started looking for some sort of tutorial on how to solve the Rubiks cube and ended up finding loads of Youtube videos.i spent the 3 days for watching "how to solve a Rubik's cube" videos on Youtube and they were a great help.I never thought I wud be able to do it, but now I can say I know how to solve a Rubik's Cube! :D

 This was one of the best videos I used to learn how to solve a Rubik's Cube.





                                                            Enjoy...!!!! :D




Share your views...

0 Respones to "HOW TO SOLVE THE RUBIK’S CUBE"

Post a Comment

 

Categories

VISITORS

Donate us

© 2010 Cyber tech buzz All Rights Reserved CYBER TECH BUZZ